In applications where the production process requires high stock removal rates, the flexible and powerful PROFIMAT MT is the right choice. A driving power of up to 60 kW and cutting speeds of 170 m/s guarantee maximum productivity – for both conventional and CD/IPD grinding processes, as well as for all high-speed grinding processes with CBN. Pretensioned anti-friction guideways in all machine axes guarantee the necessary system rigidity and reduce maintenance requirements.
The Benchmark For Efficiency In Profile Grinding
The extremely efficient BLOHM software ensures exact interpolation of the axes and thus high workpiece quality. The scope of supply of the PROFIMAT MT comprises a Siemens Sinumerik 840 D control system with comprehensive operator prompting.
- Grinding range: 800 x 400 mm to 2000 x 600
- Distance between table and spindle centre: 150...700 (opt. 950)
- Travel/infeed speed:
- X-axis: 900 - 2100 mm, 15...25.000 mm/min
- Y-axis: 550 (opt. 800) mm, 4...3.750 mm/min
- Z-axis: 360 mm, 4...4,000 mm/min
- Grinding spindle drive power: 27.5 kW at 1500 1/min (opt. up to 60 kW)
- Max. grinding wheel diameter: 500 mm
- Max. grinding wheel width: 200 mm
(Subject to technical modifications)