The RS 15 is a manual precision tool grinder which enables the economic production, machining of polycrystalline diamond and carbide tools, to superhard PKD / PCBn and other tools and the resharpening of rotary cutting tools and inserts HSS.
Thanks to the sophisticated kinematics convex radii and tangents, up to 27 ° or constant profiles are cut with constant, variable clearance angles.
The constant contact pressure is adapted to the removal volumes and allows economical grinding of superhard material.
- Considerable increase in productivity is achieved because tools can be measured directly on the machine by means of projector hooping.
- RS 15 is Grant for highest accuracy and long life, through the rugged and vibration-free construction.
- The measuring and grinding in one clamping a huge form accuracy and production increase is made possible.
- Increased productivity is achieved by direct measurement on the machine in combination with projector and digital display.
- Various accessories, grinding capable of convex and concave radii, spherical surfaces, frequent surface grinding on deep hole drills, etc.
|Grinding spindle drive, three-phase motor kW (min-1):||2.2|
|Speed range 1 / min:||1000 ... 6000|
|X-axis, cross travel mm:||490|
|Adjustable speed min-1:||100-1300|
|102 mm / 25 kg:||155x205|
|102 mm / 25 kg:||60|
|102 mm / 25 kg:||130|
|Y-axis grinding stroke vertical, straight mm:|
|Z-axis feed stroke horizontal mm:||120|
|Workpiece pivot axis A grade:||-10 ... +27|
|Workpiece spindle axis B grade:||240|
|Cross slide mm U:||100|
|Cross slide mm W:||100|