The PLANOMAT HP combines reproducible precision and powerful speed with high flexibility – the ideal combination for efficient profile grinding. The robust, inherently stiff design with 3-point installation ensures the exactness of the modular PLANOMAT HP machines. A driving power of up to 24 kW combined with high-precision, digitised ball-type drives guarantees high infeed speeds and accelerations. Table speeds of up to 40 metres per minute reduce grinding times and increase productivity. Almost maintenance-free linear guideways and the highly efficient, lifetime-lubricated grinding spindles reduce the maintenance requirement to a minimum.
Cutting-Edge Technology For Surface & Profile Grinding
Depending on the task, the PLANOMAT HP series offers six different working ranges: from 400 mm x 800 mm to 600 mm x 2000 mm. In addition, two different control concepts enable optimal adaptation to the respective grinding task. The EasyProfile control unit, an innovative BLOHM user interface on a Siemens platform with touch screen, optimally handles all routine workshop requirements, thanks to its intuitive operation. If the PLANOMAT HP is equipped with the professional Sinumerik 840D CNC control unit, complicated applications in toolmaking and series production are possible.
- Grinding range: 800 x 400 mm to 2000 x 600
- Distance between table and spindle centre: 150...700 (opt. 950)
- Travel/infeed speed:
- X-axis: 900 - 2100 mm, 30...40.000 mm/min
- Y-axis: 550 (opt. 800) mm, 4...6000 mm/min
- Z-axis: 360 mm, 4...6.000 mm/min
- Grinding spindle drive power: 15 kW at 1000 1/min (opt. up to 24 kW)
- Max. grinding wheel diameter: 400 mm
- Max. grinding wheel width: 80 mm
(Subject to technical modifications)