TURN/MILL MACHINE | TRAUB TNL18 | TRAUB
SWISS + PRODUCTION TURNING IN ONE
AN ADVANCED SLIDING HEADSTOCK AUTOMATIC LATHE FOR MULTI-TASK MACHINING OF STOCK TO 20MM WITH AND WITHOUT A GUIDE BUSHING.
Most machining across Swiss machines these days doesn’t need a Swiss machine. Now Traub offers a surprisingly affordable solution with the versatility to be a Swiss machine or a production turning machine within minutes. The TNL18 is two machines on one compact base.
- 9 linear axes plus Y motion
- Up to 3 tools in the cut at once
- Superior accessibility -- X-axis stroke of 120mm
- Quick positioning top tool turret with a larger capacity than any gang carrier—up to 24 tools and chip-to-chip time less than 0.3 sec.
- Counterspindle with large X/Y/Z axis travels and integrated 7-station tool carrier--each station can be equipped with multiple holders.
- Solid cast iron base—outstanding rigidity